Accompanied by a Free, Downloadable Workbook!
If you are struggling to retain connection and acceptance in relationships...
Repeatedly find yourself Lonely and Unsupported...
And want to Break Free from Codependence
This book is for you...
- are tired of the same communication patterns with the same outcomes
- are so over relationship drama
- find it hard to voice your wants and needs in a relationship.
- feel trapped in a relationship in which you feel lonely, unheard and without support:
- tumble from relationship to relationship and eventually suspect that you are repeating one key mistake
- Or if you are in a very long, dysfunctional relationship, based on repeating the same mistake over and over
- The step by step process empowers women to
- decipher and decode what the root cause is
- change their own limiting beliefs
- work through their unresolved grieves
- learn healthier outlooks and to acquire life-changing tools
- work through learning the early warning signs
- making better choices
- learn effective communication processes, and
- find out how to dial down your own overly emotional responses.
- Whether you want to change the patterns that occur in relationship after relationship or in a long-term relationship, you will be empowered to address your pain points skilfully
…saved, improved and be happy.
You can create connection, support and joy in your life by stepping off the cycle.
When you change your own outlook, behaviour and coping tools, everyone around us changes in response to your healthier ways.
The book is accompanied by a FREE printable PDF that serves as a powerful workbook for transformation.
Throughout the book you will also find links to BONUS checklists and “HOW TO” sheets.
Susan Quaite, author
Hamster Wheel is a very well written book that contains material every women needs to read. If you have been in multiple relationships or in just one long term relationship this is material you need to read. Read it by yourself, read with your daughters, and your daughters in law. Just read it. (Might not be bad to read with your sons too)
Shanda K Miller: writer, trainer, and consultant. www.shandakmiller.com
This book was both brutally eye-opening and honest, and encouraging and insightful at the same time. The thing I found most valuable was that no matter how I got to this place, and no matter my childhood upbringing, it’s now up to me. I alone am responsible for my happiness and my actions.
Lyn Cikara, Leadership Development Professional, Author of: Stronger than Cancer
I am always interested in what makes women’s relationships more successful, at work and in private. This book is spot on for women to learn from even if intimate relationships aren’t the problem! I see application for the wisdom shared in this book being applicable in leadership, when women face great career obstacles as well as attitudes towards taking charge when diagnosed with serious illness.
Upcoming books in the Series
Hamster Wheel Relationships for Men
A Manual for Mastering Relationships
If you find yourself in the same fights and the same dead-end dialogues, this book is for you.
If you are baffled by the mysteries of relationships, you will love the simple steps to follow to happy relationships.
If you find your closest relationships tiring and frustrating, this book will give you a clear guide to understanding what you could do to have joy and peace in your life.
Hamster Wheel Relationships for Couples
A Step-by-Step Commitment to Fulfilling Relationships
Relationships needs :
- clear communication
- constant renegotiation
- commitment to each other and the relationship
This book offers the tools and the insight you need in a handy workbook format.
A better understanding, empathy and connection is achievable, while building two individuals who practices self-mastery.
Hamster Wheel Relationships for Families
A Step-by-Step Process to Establish Healthy Family Communication
Our families of origin determines how we see ourselves in the world. We carry these patterns into our adult relationships, unaware that it directs our current actions and reactions.
The communication tools and empowering techniques in this book make sense of familial patterns and messy interactions and establish healthier thought patterns and outlooks.
Find ways to deal with unresolved childhood hurts and limiting beliefs through awareness making.
A workbook for parents and adult children.
Hamster Wheel Relationships for The Workplace
A Step-by-Step Structure for Successful Professional Relationships
Humans remain the same while the workplace changes at an astounding pace, demanding more flexibility and emotional intelligence from us day by day.
Balancing a fulfilling work-life with a stressful career is enough of a challenge. Adding to it navigation through ever-changing interpersonal workplace dynamics and steering through office politics and no wonder you crawl home at night, exhausted!
With better inter-personal skills comes better teamwork, better opportunities and a more fulfilling work-life.
This book will teach you how to mindfully work your way to the top.